Guitar Lessons in Mesa…
Learning To Play the Music You Love Should NOT Be Frustrating or Hard!
- Always wanted to play guitar but never got around to it?
- Sick of teaching yourself and getting nowhere?
- Tired of not knowing how to practice?
- Been playing for a while and feel like you’re stuck in a rut?
Learning guitar comes with a lot of myths. Most believe they…
- Need “natural talent”
- Don’t have a musical ear
- Their fingers are too short, long, skinny, fat, etc.
- Need more gear, better guitars, the latest technology, etc.
Maybe you’ve tried teaching yourself and ended up burned out and stuck playing the same things over-and-over. Or, worse yet, taking lessons from an inexperienced teacher made learning or progressing on guitar so frustrating and overwhelming you gave up.
Talk about discouraging!
We work with students who’ve believed these myths and experienced similar setbacks in their own playing all the time. You’re definitely not alone!
Most methods DO NOT work for many reasons:
- Inexperienced instructors waste your time and money
- Incorrect or no feedback leads to bad playing habits
- Inefficient methods lead to slow or no progress
- Incorrect order of learning causes overwhelm
- No guidance on how to practice can lead to injury
- Information overload sucks all the fun out of playing
In fact, I found myself stuck and unable to make progress with my guitar playing more times than I care to admit.
However, playing guitar was important to me so I made the decision to defeat that “stuck” feeling once and for all! I invested tons of time and money learning and testing most of the playing methods and systems out there. Through this long process, I’ve learned how to make learning and progressing on the guitar fun and effective for dedicated guitarists who are serious about playing.
This common-sense approach to learning guitar introduces the RIGHT THINGS in the CORRECT ORDER at the PROPER TIME. Using this approach enables us to successfully develop driven students into great players. Repeating this success over-and-over is the easiest and most rewarding part of our job!
Student Spotlight – Our students tell their stories…
Joe S. – Guitarist, Mesa, AZ
“…If you want to learn correctly this is the way to go… Before starting at East Mesa School of Guitar, I was afraid lessons would be boring. . . My perceptions have changed and learning has been fun and exciting. . . I am way ahead of where I thought I would be and leave every class feeling I have learned a lot of useful techniques. I want to say Thank-You.”
Lionel T. – Guitarist, Tempe, AZ
How long have you, or the person taking lessons, been playing guitar?
Less than 6 months
6 months to 2 years
Over 2 years
Kids 7 – 10
We Look forward to meeting and taking this musical journey with you!
All the best,
P.S. Not sure if this program is a good fit for you? We want to make your search for guitar instruction as effective as possible. That’s why we offer a no-cost consultation to all new students. Get Started Now.